10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Financial Aid Days-Cumberland Campus
Computers and counselors will be on site to help complete your 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Will need to bring:
• 2018 Federal Taxes, W-2's, and any other untaxed income
* Parents are strongly encouraged to attend. If unable, application will be saved for completion at a later time
• Free food during Café hours
• $200 Scholarship drawings
- Scholarship winners must have a 2.0 GPA
- Scholarships are to be used at ACM ONLY
• Guided tours of the Cumberland Campus
will be offered at 11:30am, 1:30pm, & 3:30pm
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Allegany County Choose Civility Book Discussion The Diary of Anne Frank
Located at ACM Library Conference Rooms
Born on June 12, 1929, Anne Frank was a young Jewish girl, only 13 years old, when she was forced to go into hiding during the Holocaust. She and her family, along with four others, spent 25 months during World War II in an annex of rooms above her father’s office in Amsterdam, in the Netherlands, before they were found by the Nazis and sent to concentration camps. Anne did not survive but her diary did. It was saved during the war by one of the family’s helpers. Through this diary we see Anne's life, set against a background of tragic world events. Free to the public. RSVP Required - send your name to DMcMahon@allegany.edu (seating is limited).